Date: 13 Jul, 2017
NOTICE TO ALL UG STUDENTS
18/7/2017 DEADLINE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ONLINE BIO-DATA UPDATE AND EXAMINATION CARD PRINTING
This is to inform all Undergraduate Students that a deadline of 18th July, 2017 has been set for Online Student Bio-data Update and Printing of Examination Cards for the 2016/2017
2nd Semester Examination. The procedure will be done online and is Free-of-Charge. The procedure is as follows:
- Visit the University website @ http://www.ksusta.edu.ng, click on the "Student Bio-Data Update and Portal Registration" link under the “STUDENTS” Section on the home page
- Or directly visit http://portal.ksusta.edu.ng
- To Login, Enter your Admission Number in both the Username and Password field Provided and click on the Login button as shown below
- if successful you will be directed to the Student “Welcome” displaying your Full Name and other links
- Click on “Edit My Profile” link to change the default Password to any password of your choice as a security measure to prevent unauthorized access to your user Account. To do so, click on the “Password” Field, delete the existing Password and enter a new password of your choice and click the “Update” Button. (Do Not share your new password with anyone)
- Once the Update is successful, a message displaying “Update Done” will be displayed.
- Click “Browse” Select a scanned Copy of your Recent Passport Photograph and Click Upload
- Update your basic Bio-data and admission information by clicking on “Update Bio-data” button
- Once you complete filling the details of your Bio-data, admission and entry qualification information, click “Submit” button to complete the process.
- Click the “E-Card Data Update” section to select registered courses for the 2nd Semester 2016/2017 Examination (as already registered on your submitted Computer Form), and click Update. Note that Courses selected for Examination Card data must be same with the ones on your computer form, and making changes will attract a punishment.
- Click Print Exam Card to preview and print your Exam Card, then submit it to the Examination Monitoring Committee (EMC) for signing.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you can visit the ICT Directorate to contact any of the designated support staff for help or enquiries regarding your Bio-Data Update and Examination Card Printing.
- NOTE: Students who fail to complete their Bio-Data Update will not be able to Print their Examination Cards